About Canova Medical: Why choose us for your cosmetic surgery?
Choosing the right cosmetic surgery clinic for your needs is an important decision: after all, you’ll see the results of the surgeon’s work every day. When you’re looking for the best clinic for cosmetic surgery in Wilmslow, you want to be sure you select a surgeon that’s not only highly skilled, but that listens to what you want, delivers on his promises – and makes you feel comfortable in the process.
About Canova Medical
Canova Medical was established in 2004, with the Italian sculptor Antonio Canova (1757-1822) as our inspiration. His marble sculptures delicately rendered nude flesh, such as his famous work The Three Graces. These mythological ladies are the daughters of Zeus, and are said to represent beauty, charm and joy.
And that’s exactly the level of service the cosmetic surgeons at Canova Medical wish to deliver: it’s about making people feel beautiful, joyful and confident in their bodies. The highly skilled and experienced Surgeons at Canova Medical clinic for cosmetic surgery in Cheshire are Italian (with extremely fluent English). Italy has always been synonymous with art, style and beauty – and now you too can be as beautiful as an Italian nude.
Just like no two handcrafted sculptures are exactly alike, neither are two human bodies. Everyone has his or her favourite parts… and not so favourite parts. You can be assured that you will enjoy having your least-favourite parts transformed into something beautiful at Canova Medical.
Why choose us for your cosmetic surgery in Wilmslow, Cheshire?
- Enjoy VIP discretion: You’ll never see another patient at Canova Medical skin clinic, so your treatment will be in utter confidence. You will feel like the one and only unique ‘masterpiece’ we’re tending to.
- The best products: A craftsman achieves the best results with quality tools. Likewise, at Canova Medical, we only use the very best products, for surgical treatments as well as non-surgical treatments. It’s what you deserve.
- Serious about surgery: Cosmetic surgery has become so commonplace that it’s treated like a commodity, where quality and service takes a backseat. At Canova Medical, we always remember that surgery is a big deal, and that quality and service are absolutely critical. It’s all about making you feel special – and treating your health and well being with utmost respect.
- Highly experienced team: The Canova Medical team is skilled, qualified and experienced – you can meet the team here.
- Results that you’ll love: Whether you want dramatic results or subtle results… the choice is yours. You can see what our patients say about us, and also view some of the Before and After Photos taken at our cosmetic surgery clinic in Wilmslow.
- Thorough pre-treatment Consultation: In order for our medical team to give you the results you need, they will take the time to get to know you and your preferences. This takes place at your Consultation, which will be with the medical expert that will be administering your treatment. Consultations for surgical treatments take 1 hour; Consultations for non-surgical treatments are 30 minutes.
- Great coffee! It’s the little touches that make a difference to your experience. At Canova Medical the coffee is freshly made with a proper machine (the same used in Italian Caffeteria), and is served in fine Villeroy & Boch bone china cups. The finishing touch: an Italian Ferrero Rocher chocolate. E’ delizioso!
“A very special thanks to Mr Persico and his team who have been very professional and caring from the moment I decided to have surgery. The aftercare has been exemplary and the kindness and understanding shown by Mr Persico and Nina leaves me in no doubt that I would happily recommend their services to my friends. The surroundings of Canova Medical and the Bridgewater Hospital are excellent and the care I received from the nursing staff was wonderful. Thank you all so much again.”
– Orla, Altrincham