Skin Clinic Wilmslow
Non-Surgical Treatment Prices
Do you wish you looked as youthful as you feel on the inside?
Canova Medical skin clinic Cheshire not only lets you regain your youthful appearance, but also helps to banish many other issues that bother you. For example, not only can we banish lines and wrinkles; but also you can have those plump lips you’ve always dreamed of. You can trust the experts at our skin clinic Wilmslow to make you look good and feel more confident than ever.
Why choose Canova Medical as your skin clinic in Cheshire?
- Enjoy VIP discretion: You’ll never see another patient at Canova Medical skin clinic Wilmslow, so your treatment will be in utter confidence.
- The best products: Other clinics use cheaper products, which don’t last as long. Canova Medical uses only the very best products… it’s what you deserve.
- Highly experienced team: Not only is the quality of the products important, but so is the experience of the person administering them. The Canova Medical team are all skilled, qualified and experienced – you can meet the team here.
- Results that you’ll love: Whether you want dramatic results or subtle results… the choice is yours. You can see what our patients say about us, and also view some of the Before and After Photos taken at our Cheshire skin clinic.
- Thorough pre-treatment Consultation: In order for our medical team to give you the results you need, they will take the time to get to know you and your preferences. This takes place at your half-hour consultation with the medical expert that will be administering your treatment. Read more about the Consultation
I overheard a lady talking about having some ‘filler’ in her lips at the clinic across the road, so I decided to go for it and book an appointment. I have never been brave enough in the past and it is always something I wanted to try!
I love the fact that it is so private: I never see another patient while I am at the clinic, which for me is very important.
Coming to Canova Medical has helped me find happiness and has helped me ‘like myself again’.
Nina, the nurse, is very good; she makes me feel relaxed and only carries out the treatment if I need it. She looks at me in a positive way which makes me feel special.
I would certainly recommend Canova Medical to everybody and I wouldn’t even think about going anywhere else!
– Silvia, Cheshire
Wrinkle Smoothing prices
Line-smoothing treatments are for lines on your forehead, such as forehead lines and frown lines (other areas are treated with dermal fillers). You can see before and after pictures.
|1 Facial Area||£ 160|
|2 Facial Areas||£ 210 you save £ 110|
|3 Facial Areas||£ 260 you save £ 220|
Dermal filler prices
Dermal fillers are primarily used to plump up lines and wrinkles from the eyes down. They can also enhance lips and cheeks.
|Under Eye||£ 320|
|Nose to Mouth Lines (mild correction)||£ 175|
|Nose to Moth Lines (moderate correction)||£ 265|
|Nose to Moth Lines (severe correction)||£ 335|
|Lip Definition||from £ 230|
|Lip Definition & Volume (mild correction)||from £ 295|
|Lip Definition & Volume (moderate correction)||from £ 365|
|Mouth Sad Corners||£ 230|
|Cheeks (mild correction)||£ 325|
|Cheeks (moderate correction)||£ 390|
|Cheeks (severe correction)||£ 470|
Please note that extra charges will be applied in case of additional requests. You would be advised of this prior to the treatment taking place.
Long lasting: Dermal fillers usually last from 6 to 12 months when carried out at Canova Medical.
* The filler we use is a brand new revolutionary 3D filler. It’s designed to deliver a smoother more natural look while enhancing lip volume and definition.
Skin peel prices
Skin peels are an effective way of improving your skin. It can help with issues such as fine lines, dryness, uneven pigmentation, sun spots, age spots and acne.
|1 Treatment||£ 45|
|6 Treatment Course |
(pay 5 treatments – get 1 free)
Deep skin hydration prices
The skin on the face, neck hands and décolletage dry as we get older, as the skin’s natural hyaluronic acid levels decrease. Creams only temporarily moisturise the top levels of the skin, but injecting hyaluronic acid below the skin provides long-lasting deep skin hydration.
|Deep Skin Hydration (mild)||£ 180|
|Deep Skin Hydration (moderate)||£ 250|
What’s the next step?
The next step to looking more youthful again is to arrange a Consultation. This will last for half an hour, and will be with the skin care expert that will be administering your treatment. They will take the time to get to know you and your desired outcomes, and make recommendations based on your specific needs.