Non-Surgical Nose Reshaping
You can now improve the shape of your nose without surgery!
If you’re unhappy with the shape of your nose, but nose surgery isn’t right for you, there’s now a solution that’s safe, effective – and scalpel-free. Non-surgical rhinoplasty uses Hyaluronic Acid (dermal fillers) to re-shape and re-structure your nose. This is the same type of filler that is used for wrinkle injections: these fillers are safe and very effective. The Hyaluronic Acid is administered as an injection. No anaesthetic is required; the procedure is quick; and there is minimum downtime. It really is a scientific breakthrough to be able to reshape and restructure your nose without having to cut into it. It’s almost unbelievable that you can just walk away from the procedure – and with visible results, and minimal discomfort.
At Canova Medical, we’ll take time to get to know you, and discover exactly how you would like your nose to look.
Why choose Canova Medical for your non-surgical rhinoplasty in Manchester?
- Enjoy VIP discretion: You’ll never see another patient at Canova Medical, so your non-surgical nose reshaping will be in utter confidence.
- You’ll receive the highest grade of dermal fillers: Not all dermal fillers are of the same high quality. At Canova Medical, we use only Juvederm. Why? Quite simply, it’s the best quality, and you deserve nothing less. This filler actually contains a small amount of anaesthetic for local numbing, therefore you don’t need a separate anaesthetic injection, and the treatment is as comfortable as an injection can be.
- Highly experienced team: Not only is the quality of the filler important, but so is the experience of the Nurse who’ll be performing your procedure. The Canova Medical team is highly skilled, qualified and experienced – you can meet the team here.
- Results that you’ll love: You can see what our patients say about us, and also view some of the Before and After Photos taken at our cosmetic surgery clinic in Manchester.
- Pre-treatment Consultation: In order for our medical team to give you the results you need, they will take the time to get to know you and your preferences. This takes place at your half-hour non-surgical treatment Consultation with the medical expert who will be administering your wrinkle injections. Read more about the Consultation.
Your non-surgical rhinoplasty questions answered…
Here’s some information to help you decide if a non surgical nose job is right for you, though this will be covered in far more detail at your Consultation. If you have any other questions, please do contact us: our friendly team is here to help guide you.
What kind of nose issues can benefit from non-surgical nose reshaping?
Non-surgical nose reshaping can address many common nose issues, such as:
- A bump on the bridge of the nose
- Drooping of the nasal tip
- Noses that are somewhat crooked
- Hooked noses
- Increasing the size of a small nose
- Adding height and definition to the nose.
You will receive a full examination at your Consultation to check if you are a good candidate for non-surgical rhinoplasty or not.
What can I expect at the Consultation?
The medical expert will obtain your full medical profile to ensure that you can safely receive the Hyaluronic Acid injections.
Your nose will be carefully examined to determine that you are indeed a good candidate for non-surgical rhinoplasty. If so, it will also be determined where exactly the injections will be targeted.
Who performs the non-surgical rhinoplasty?
The entire duration of your half-hour Consultation will be with Mr Maurizio Persico (Consultant Plastic Surgeon), who will be performing your treatment. Mr Persico has has over 25 years’ experience in both surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures, and has also studied cosmetic treatments at an Advanced level. You will be in very capable and skilled hands and will enjoy the highest standard of care. You can read more about Mr Persico here.
Where does the non-surgical rhinoplasty take place?
Your Consultations and treatment will take place at our Manchester clinic, where the ambience is elegant yet relaxed. For the maximum in discretion you will never see another patient at Canova Medical.
How do I prepare for the non surgical nose job?
Good news: there is nothing you need to do to (or avoid) before you have a non surgical nose job.
What sort of filler is used?
At Canova Medical, we only use Juvederm Ultra for non-surgical rhinoplasty. This is a superior product, as it contains an anaesthetic often used by doctors and dentists for local numbing. This means that you do not need a separate anaesthetic injection. The key ingredient in Juvederm Ultra is the Hyaluronic Acid; this is a naturally occurring substance, as it’s a type of sugar. Therefore this filler is very safe to use, and is also very long lasting. You’ll also like the consistency of Juvederm Ultra: unlike other fillers, this is a gel (rather than granular) and is very smooth to the touch.
Does it hurt to have fillers for nose reshaping?
As with all injections, there will be mild discomfort, but not severe pain. And because we use Juvederm Ultra, there is no need for a separate anaesthetic injection. Our filler has an anaesthetic already included, to make your treatment as comfortable for you as possible. The needles used are very fine (like acupuncture needles), so the discomfort is minimal.
Are there any possible side effects?
Although Hyaluronic Acid is deemed to be safe, there will always be potential side effects from the use of injections and medication. Some of the temporary side effects include initial discomfort from the injection and some bruising and mild swelling. Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring substance (it’s a type of sugar), so it is very safe to add to your skin. These side effects are temporary; and we invite you to relax with a freshly made Italian Coffee in the comfortable Reception area until you’re ready to return home.
What happens after the nose treatment?
You will be provided with helpful instructions after your non surgical nose reshaping treatment. These instructions will help to minimise any side effects; and extend the longevity of your treatment.
Will the results show straight away?
Yes, the results of your non-surgical rhinoplasty will show right away. Please do bear in mind though that there may be some minor swelling immediately after your treatment.
How long does the non surgical nose job last for?
The effects of these nose injections usually last between 8 months to a year, allowing your nose to gradually adjust to the fillers. You will need to return to the clinic every once in a while for the Nurse to evaluate the progress of your nose and to recommend a touch up when it becomes necessary. There is no charge for these follow-up Consultations.
What if I have any other questions?
Please contact the friendly team at Canova Medical – we’d be delighted to help you and answer any questions you may have.
What’s the next step?
The next step to the nose you’ve always dreamed of is to arrange a Consultation. This will last for half an hour, and will be with the medical professional who will be administering your treatment. They will take the time to get to know you and your desired outcomes; obtain your medical history; and make recommendations based on your specific needs. –