Non-Surgical Face Lift
Are you looking for a tailor-made anti-aging treatment?
You are unique. So why settle for a one-size-fits-all approach to anti-ageing? A non-surgical face lift at Canova Medical uses all the latest non-surgical anti-ageing treatments to give you a bespoke non-surgical face lift. Your non-surgical face lift can include:
- Dermal fillers: A powerful and versatile anti-ageing tool that can erase wrinkles, plump up your lips and lips, re-shape your nose and smooth the contours of your face.
- Botox: Minimises frown lines, crow’s feet and other wrinkles on the upper part of your face. Botox can also be used for an eyebrow lift.
- Laser skin tightening: A potent and long-lasting method of minimising wrinkles on the face and neck (as well as on your body). Best of all, no needles are needed and this treatment is completely pain-free.
At Canova Medical, we’ll take time to get to know you, and discover exactly what results you aspire to from your non-surgical face lift.
Why choose Canova Medical for your non-surgical face lift in Wilmslow?
- Enjoy VIP discretion: You’ll never see another patient at Canova Medical, so your non-surgical face lift will be in utter confidence.
- Highly experienced team: The Canova Medical team are highly skilled, qualified and experienced – you can meet the team here.
- Results that you’ll love: Whether you want dramatic results or subtle results… the choice is yours. You can see what our patients say about us, and also view some of the Before and After Photos taken at our clinic in Wilmslow.
- Pre-treatment Consultation: In order for our medical team to give you the results you need, they will take the time to get to know you and your preferences. This takes place at your half-hour non-surgical treatment consultation; the entire appointment will be with the medical expert who will be performing your non-surgical facelift.
Your non-surgical face lift questions answered…
Here’s some information to help you decide if a non-surgical facelift is right for you, though this will be covered in far more detail at your Consultation.
If you have any other questions, please do contact us: our friendly team is here to help guide you.
How will I know which specific treatments I’ll need for my non-surgical face lift?
Relax – the medical experts at Canova Medical will work with you to identify what you’d like to achieve from you nonsurgical face lift. Your medical expert will then make recommendations based on your beauty goals, medical history and your budget. This will take place at your consultation, where you’ll also be given clear indications on what you can expect during and after your nonsurgical face lift.
It’s this attention to detail that makes this the best non surgical facelift in Cheshire – and you will be treated like a VIP every step of the way.
I overheard a lady talking about having some “filler” in her lips at the clinic across the road, so I decided to go for it and book an appointment.
I have never been brave enough in the past and it is always something I wanted to try! I love the fact that it is so private, I never see another patient while I am at the clinic, which for me is very important.
Coming to Canova Medical has helped me find happiness and has helped me “like myself again”.
Nina the nurse is very good, she makes me feel relaxed and only carries out the treatment if I need it. She looks at me in a positive way, which makes me feel special.
I would certainly recommend Canova Medical to everybody and I wouldn’t even think about going anywhere else!
– Silvia U. from Alderley Edge, Cheshire, UK
What can I expect at the Consultation?
Your Consultation will be with the medical expert who will be administering your non-surgical face lift.
As well as understanding exactly how you want your non-surgical face lift to look, they will obtain your full medical profile to assess your overall physical health. Any medical conditions will be discussed and evaluated, and your face will be carefully examined. This is to ensure that you are a good candidate for your anti-ageing treatments.
Who performs the non-surgical face lifts?
Aesthetic Nurse, Adelina Sejdiu, General Practitioner Aliya Akbar and Mr Apostolos Vlachogiorgos, will perform your non-surgical face treatments in our clinic.
Aesthetic Nurse, Adelina Sejdiu, is a Registered Nurse who specialises in surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures. Adelina has several years’ experience in both surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures, and has also studied cosmetic treatments at an Advanced level.
You will be in very capable and skilled hands and will enjoy the highest standard of care.
Where does the non-surgical face lift take place?
Your Consultations and treatments will take place at our Wilmslow clinic, where the ambience is elegant yet relaxed. For the maximum in discretion you will never see another patient.
How do I prepare for the non-surgical face lift?
There are very few pre-treatment precautions for non-surgical treatments, and the precautions vary from procedure to procedure.
The specific pre-treatment precautions for your unique treatment plan will be discussed at your Consultation.
Relax in the elegant surroundings of our Wilmslow cosmetic surgery clinic.
What happens during and after the non-surgical face lift?
The treatment specifics vary from procedure to procedure. You can read details of the individual procedures here:
Do you have any non-surgical face lift Before and After pictures?
Yes, you can see non-surgical Before and After pictures here. They are all patients of Canova Medical who have kindly consented to let us use their photographs, as they are so happy with their results.
What if I have any other questions?
Please contact the friendly team at Canova Medical – we’d be delighted to help you and answer any questions you may have.
What’s the next step?
The next step to getting a younger-looking appearance is to arrange a Consultation.
This will last for half an hour, and will be with the medical professional that will be administering your treatments. They will take the time to get to know you and your desired outcomes; obtain your medical history; and make recommendations based on your specific needs.