Dermal Fillers in Wilmslow, Cheshire
Why put up with lines and wrinkles? Dermal fillers can restore your youthful looks quickly and easily
There is no reason why you should look your age: dermal fillers make it easy to look as young as you feel. When you choose Canova Medical for dermal fillers in Wilmslow, we’ll take good care of you, to give you exactly the look you want.
As well as fighting wrinkles, dermal fillers can also be used to augment your lips and add volume to the cheeks. Both the lip and cheek areas can begin to sag with age, and dermal fillers restore perky, youthful looks.
Dermal fillers can even re-shape your nose, with a treatment called non-surgical rhinoplasty.
At Canova Medical, we’ll take time to get to know you, and discover exactly what results you’d like to achieve. Not all dermal fillers are equal: here’s why Canova Medical is a great choice…
Why choose Canova Medical for your dermal fillers in Wilmslow?
- Enjoy VIP discretion: You’ll never see another patient at Canova Medical, so your dermal filler treatment at our Cheshire clinic will be in confidence.
- You’ll receive the highest grade of dermal fillers: Not all dermal fillers are of the same high quality. At Canova Medical, we use only Juvederm. Why? Quite simply, it’s the best quality, and you deserve nothing less. This filler actually contains a small amount of anaesthetic for local numbing, therefore you don’t need a separate anaesthetic injection, and the treatment is as comfortable as an injection can be. There is also a brand new Juvederm dermal filler than lasts up to 12 months.
- Highly experienced team: Not only is the quality of the dermal filler important, but so is the experience of the Nurse who’ll be performing your procedure. The Canova Medical team is highly skilled, qualified and experienced – you can meet the team here.
- Results that you’ll love: See what patients say about us, and view some of the Before and After Photos taken at our clinic for dermal fillers Wilmslow.
- Pre-treatment Consultation: In order for our medical team to give you the results you need, they will take the time to get to know you and your preferences. This takes place at your half-hour non-surgical treatment Consultation with the medical expert who will be administering your wrinkle injections. Read more about the Consultation.
Your dermal filler questions answered…
Here’s some information to help you decide if dermal fillers right for you, though this will be covered in far more detail at your Consultation.
If you have any other questions, please do contact us: our friendly team is here to help guide you.
What’s the difference between Botox and Fillers? And how can dermal fillers help with anti-ageing?
Whereas Botox is used for lines and wrinkles above the nose area, dermal fillers are used from the nose downwards.
Dermal fillers can be used in a number of ways to fight the signs of ageing:
- Cheek enhancement: Cheeks can sag with age, and fillers restore the fresh, plump appearance to give you a youthful look.
- Smoker’s lines: Lines running along the upper lip are not only ageing, but they can cause lipstick to “bleed” into the skin area. Dermal fillers are a very effective way of dealing with these lines.
- Nasolabial folds: Also known as “smile lines” or “laugh lines”, these folds run from the edge of the mouth to the nose and can become quite deep over time. Dermal fillers make these lines less pronounced.
- Marionette lines: Marionette lines are the lines running down to your chin from your mouth. Dermal fillers can reduce this common sign of ageing.
- Lip augmentation: Lip fillers are a very popular treatment in South Manchester (and throughout the UK) – even young celebrities choose to have this treatment. Lip fillers can be as subtle or as obvious as you’d like.
- Chin lines: Many different types and sizes of chin lines can appear with age. Dermal fillers can give you a smooth, youthful-looking chin.
- Nose: Fillers can be used for non-surgical rhinoplasty (i.e. non-surgical nose jobs)… this is ideal if you’d like to improve the shape of your nose, but don’t like the idea of surgery.
- Facial contouring: Dermal fillers can enhance the contours of your face any way you’d like. So rather than focusing on one area in isolation, it’s about achieving an overall result that’ll make you happy every time you look in the mirror.
Because dermal fillers can be used in such a wide variety of ways, the Consultation is important in determining the overall look you’d like to achieve.
What if I want Botox as well as dermal fillers?
Many Canova Medical patients choose to have Botox treatments in conjunction with dermal fillers. Both treatments can be administered at the same time.
That’s why the Consultation is important, so that we can discuss your overall beauty and anti-ageing goals. You’ll be given a personalised treatment plan based on your exact needs.
Hint: If you’d to stay wrinkle free all the time, Venus Membership will give you 12 months of Botox and Fillers at a reduced price. See details of the Venus Membership.
What can I expect at the Consultation?
Your consultation will be with the medical expert who will be administering your dermal filler treatment.
The medical expert will obtain your full medical profile to ensure that you can safely receive the Hyaluronic Acid injections.
Your face will be carefully examined to determine that you are indeed a good candidate for fillers. If so, it will also be determined where exactly the injections will be targeted. The medical expert will discuss your beauty goals with you and will give you feedback on what can be achieved, and what you can expect.
I overheard a lady talking about having some “filler” in her lips at the clinic across the road, so I decided to go for it and book an appointment.
I have never been brave enough in the past and it is always something I wanted to try! I love the fact that it is so private, I never see another patient while I am at the clinic, which for me is very important.
Coming to Canova Medical has helped me find happiness and has helped me “like myself again”.
Nina the nurse is very good, she makes me feel relaxed and only carries out the treatment if I need it. She looks at me in a positive way, which makes me feel special.
I would certainly recommend Canova Medical to everybody and I wouldn’t even think about going anywhere else!
– Silvia U. from Alderley Edge, Cheshire, UK
Who performs the dermal fillers treatments?
Aesthetic Nurse, Adelina Sejdiu, will perform your dermal filler treatments in our clinic.
Adelina has several years’ experience in both surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures, and has also studied cosmetic treatments at an Advanced level.
You will be in very capable and skilled hands and will enjoy the highest standard of care.
Where do the dermal filler treatments take place?
Your Consultations and treatment will take place at our clinic located in Wilmslow, where the ambience is elegant yet relaxed.
For the maximum in discretion you will never see another patient. Canova Medical is the ideal clinic for those who want privacy for dermal fillers in Cheshire.
How do I prepare for dermal fillers?
There’s nothing that you need to do, other than arrange a Consultation and then come to the Canova Medical clinic.
What sort of dermal filler is used?
At Canova Medical, we only use Juvederm dermal fillers. Depending on the area you’d like to have treated, you may be given two options for dermal fillers at your Consultation:
- Juvederm Ultra: this is the best dermal filler in our opinion, as it contains an anaesthetic often used by doctors and dentists for local numbing. This means that you do not need a separate anaesthetic injection. Another reason why Juvederm is the best wrinkle filler is its texture. Its consistency is like a gel (rather than granular), so it is very smooth to the touch.
- Juvederm Volbella: this is a brand new revolutionary 3D filler. It’s the best wrinkle filler in terms of longevity, as it lasts for up to 12 months. It’s ideal for lip augmentation and nose-to-mouth lines, as it delivers a smooth, natural look while enhancing volume and definition.
The key ingredient in Juvederm Ultra is the Hyaluronic Acid; this is a naturally occurring substance, as it’s a type of sugar. Therefore this filler is very safe to use, and is also very long lasting.
What happens during the filler treatment?
Your medical expert injects the dermal filler into the areas of the face agreed on at your Consultation.
Juvederm Ultra contains an anaesthetic often used by doctors and dentists for local numbing. This means that you do not need a separate anaesthetic injection. However, if you don’t like needles and are sensitive to pain, we can add some anaesthetic cream before the treatment so that you’re totally comfortable and don’t feel anything.
What’s more, the syringes used are very fine, like acupuncture needles, so that helps to minimise the pain too.
What happens after the dermal filler treatment?
After a series of injections in your target areas, you can expect:
- Some redness and swelling
- A stinging sensation
- Mild bruising.
Generally, these are temporary side effects that usually disappear within a couple of days from the time of the treatments. However, swelling in the lips can last longer compared to other areas.
If you want your dermal fillers to last long and give you the full extent of the treatment, you need to pay attention to the aftercare instructions given to you by your medical expert.
To avoid agitating the Hyaluronic Acid, you need to avoid extreme heat and extreme cold environments. Therefore you should avoid overexposure to sun and freezing temperatures, trip to saunas and UV light for up to 2 weeks after your treatment.
How long do the results last?
If you have regular dermal fillers, you can expect the injections to last between 8 months to a year.
Your first treatment won’t last this long, simple because your body will rapidly absorb the Hyaluronic Acid (like a thirsty sponge). When you start having regular treatments, the injections will last longer, because you will be restoring the natural level of acid in the body.
Do you have any dermal filler Before and After pictures?
Yes, you can see dermal filler Before and After pictures here. They are all patients of Canova Medical who have kindly consented to let us use their photographs, as they are so happy with their results.
Therefore you will need to return to the clinic every once in a while for the Nurse to evaluate the progress of your treatment and to recommend a touch up when it becomes necessary. There is no charge for these follow-up Consultations.
What if I have any other questions?
Please contact the friendly team at Canova Medical – we’d be delighted to help you and answer any questions you may have.
What’s the next step?
The next step to erasing wrinkles and restoring your youthful looks is to arrange a Consultation.
Your Consultation will last for half an hour, and will be with the medical professional that will be administering your treatment. They will take the time to get to know you and your desired outcomes; obtain your medical history; and make recommendations based on your specific needs.