Would you like younger-looking skin in just 30 minutes – and with no downtime?
If you’re looking for the best chemical peels in Cheshire, you’ve found them! At Canova Medical you can enjoy the latest revolution in skin peels: Agera® Rx. What makes this the best face peel is that it’s non-irritating, pain free and has no downtime. You will not experience any skin shedding, redness or irritation – only improved skin texture.
Which Agera Rx chemical peel will you choose?
There are 3 Agera Rx skin peel formulations for you to choose from, depending on your needs:
- Anti-ageing peel: Stimulates cells deep within your skin to promote the production of collagen and elastin. This chemical peel will help to minimise fine lines and wrinkles, and will give your skin a firmer, smoother and more radiant appearance.
- Acne peel: Rapidly brings acne under control, by reducing blocked pores and redness. The peels also reduce the risk of future scarring.
- Pigmentation control peel: Penetrates your skin’s pigment cells to reduce the appearance of unwanted discolouration, giving you a more even skin tone.
At Canova Medical, we’ll take time to get to know you, and discover exactly what results you’re looking for in a chemical peel.
Why choose Canova Medical for your chemical peels in Wilmslow, Cheshire?
- Enjoy VIP discretion: You’ll never see another patient at Canova Medical, so your breast enlargement will be in utter confidence… especially as you won’t experience any skin shedding or redness.
- No downtime: Chemical peels at other clinics will cause your skin to redden and then shed… this means that you may have to take several days out of your schedule if you don’t want anyone to see your peeling face. At Canova Medical you won’t have this worry, as the chemical peels we use are cutting-edge, with zero downtime.
- Instant results: You will enjoy noticeably improved skin after just one peel. However, if your condition is severe (e.g. deep wrinkles, severe pigmentation issues, or persistent acne) you would get maximum results from a course of treatments. You will receive personalised recommendations at your Consultation.
- Skin care experts: Canova Medical specialises in surgical and non-surgical treatments, and our team has the highest levels of training, skills and experience. You can meet the team here. Why go anywhere else when you can have the very best?
- Results that you’ll love: You can see what our patients say about us, and also view some of the Before and After Photos taken at Canova Medical.
- Pre-treatment Consultation: In order for our medical team to give you the results you need, they will take the time to get to know you and your preferences. This takes place at your half-hour non-surgical treatment Consultation with the medical expert who will be administering your wrinkle injections. Read more about the Consultation.
Your chemical peel questions answered…
Here’s some information to help you decide if chemical peeling is right for you, though this will be covered in far more detail at your Consultation.
If you have any other questions, please do contact us: our friendly team is here to help guide you.
What can I expect at the Consultation?
Your consultation will be with the medical expert who will be administering your chemical peel.
The medical expert will obtain your full medical profile to ensure that you can safely undergo a face chemical peel.
The skin on your face will be carefully examined to determine that you are indeed a good candidate for chemical peels. The medical expert will discuss your beauty goals with you and will give you feedback on what can be achieved, and what you can expect, and how you can get the best results from your treatment.
For example, you may get the best results by combining chemical peels with dermal fillers. You’ll be given all the options at the Consultation so you can make an informed decision on what’s right for you.
Who performs the chemical peel treatments?
Clinic Nurse, Nina Hayhurst, administers the chemical peels in our Wilmslow clinic.
Nina has 15 years’ experience in both surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures, and has also studied cosmetic treatments at an Advanced level.
You will be in very capable and skilled hands and will enjoy the highest standard of care. You can read more about Nina here.
Where do the chemical peels take place?
Your Consultations and chemical peels will take place at our Wilmslow clinic, where the ambience is elegant yet relaxed.
For the maximum in discretion you will never see another patient… and because this is the best face peel where there’s no tell-tale reddening or skin shedding, no one will know you’ve had a peel. They’ll just be wondering why you look more radiant all of a sudden.
What is in the chemical peels?
Agera Rx chemical peels use AHAs and BHAs (salicylic and L-ascorbic acids) to provide significant results.
Agera Rx was developed after ten years of research by a team of chemists, biomedical scientists and physicians ensuring thorough testing and scientific validation.
Is there anyone who can’t have a chemical peel?
Agera Rx chemical peels are not recommended for people:
- Who have an allergy to salicylic acid or aspirin.
- With active herpes or cold sores.
- Take Roaccutane (refrain for 6 months).
- Have any pre-existing connective tissue diseases.
- Are pregnant.
Please avoid facial waxing or depilatory creams in the 48 hours before your skin peel.
What happens at the treatment?
Your skin is cleansed and prepared for the peel, which is applied with a brush. A layer of wet gauze is placed over the skin, and the peel is activated by the application of cold water.
The gauze is then removed and a serum is applied to your skin. Finally, sun block is applied to your skin, as it will be more sensitive to daylight.
The treatment itself takes about 30 minutes, and you’ll notice instant results.
Is there anything I need to do after I’ve had the skin peel?
You will need to wear sun protection for the week following your peel, as your skin will be more sensitive to UV light after the skin peel. SPF30 is recommended.
How many treatments will I need?
After only one session, your skin will look clearer, smoother and brighter.
If your skin problem is pronounced, additional treatments will be needed for best results. This depends on the condition of your skin, and will be discussed at your Consultation.
Does it hurt? And is there any downtime?
Agera Rx is the best chemical peel in Cheshire. Other chemical peels hurt; will cause your face to redden; and will result in skin shedding. However, Agera Rx peels are pain-free, and there is no reddening or skin shedding. No one will know you’ve had a skin peel – they’ll just be wondering why you look younger and more radiant all of a sudden.
What if I have any other questions?
Please contact the friendly team at Canova Medical – we’d be delighted to help you and answer any questions you may have.
What’s the next step?
The next step to getting radiant skin and minimising wrinkles, acne and pigmentation is to arrange a Consultation.
This will last for half an hour, and will be with the medical professional that will be administering your treatment. They will take the time to get to know you and your desired outcomes; obtain your medical history; and make recommendations based on your specific needs.