Soprano Laser hair removal for Men in Manchester
Are you fed up with painful waxing every 4-6 weeks? Or even shaving every 2-4 days?
Say goodbye to the hassle of shaving and waxing… and wave farewell to the pain of IPL hair removal treatments. Finally there’s a Manchester laser clinic that offers truly long-lasting and virtually pain-free laser hair removal tailored for men.
What’s different about Canova Medical’s laser hair removal? It WORKS!
Canova Medical’s laser hair removal treatments are superior thanks to the all-new Soprano Ice technology.
- Virtually painless thanks to the -3ºC feature.
- Quick treatment times because of the sweeping motion of the applicator.
- Effective for most hair/ skin types.
- Safe treatments.
How many laser hair removal treatments are usually needed?
Because laser hair removal only targets hair follicles in the growth phase of the lifecycle, repeat treatments will be needed. How many repeat treatments you will need depend on a number of factors, such as hormonal balance. We will be able to give you an indication of how many treatments you may need at your Consultation; however we find that most patients need at least 6 to 8 laser hair removal treatments.
For maximum value, you can save money by prepaying a course of 6 treatments: see laser hair removal prices here.
Is laser hair removal permanent?
Laser hair removal will permanently treat your existing hair follicles, so in that sense, yes, it is a permanent treatment. However, you may find that new hair follicles may appear in time. As laser hair removal does not prevent new hair follicles from forming, you may require top-up treatments to remove the new hair.
The extent of new follicles appearing depends on your ethnic background and hormonal balance; this will be discussed at your Consultation.
What’s the difference between laser hair removal and IPL hair removal?
Although many people use the terms “laser hair removal” and “IPL hair removal” interchangeably, the technology is quite different.
- Laser hair removal: a highly concentrated beam of light is used. Because the light is so focused, it provides accurate and powerful results.
- IPL (intense pulse light) hair removal: the light energy is far weaker and more diffused. Only a small percentage of the light energy is effective in immobilising the hair follicle, so it’s not as efficient as laser hair removal. (And it can be more painful too especially if you have blonde hair. IPL hair removal is ineffective on Asian skin.)
Here’s how the Soprano Ice compares to traditional hair removal equipment:
|Canova Medical’s Soprano Ice laser technology||Other laser and IPL machines|
|Motion and pain||The applicator is always in motion, with a sweeping movement. The sensation is similar to a hot stone massage.||The applicator has to pause with each ‘zap’ of high dose energy; the sensation is like being flicked with a rubber band… it hurts!|
|Safety and burn risk||This is the safest laser machine currently available, because it works by gradually heating targeted hair follicles with gentle pulses of laser energy.||Because of the high dose of energy that’s applied, there’s a risk of potential burns. Downtime is therefore possible, as is the smell of burning hair.|
|Treatment time||Super quick treatment times, thanks to the sweeping motion of the applicator.||The start-stop motion of the applicator, and having to pause for each ‘zap’, means that treatment times are longer.|
|Thoroughness||The sweeping motion means that there’s a high coverage rate, so ALL hair follicles are targeted.||Because the applicator has a start-stop motion, it’s very easy for the laser operator to miss treating follicles, and you are faced with the inconvenience of having to go back for a repeat treatment.|
|Skin types||Can treat ALL skin types.||Most laser and IPL machines can only treat fair skin with dark hair.|
|Time of year||You can have a laser hair removal treatment at any time of year that’s convenient to you.||Most laser and IPL machines can’t treat tanned skin, so that means that you can only usually have treatments in winter (and not in summer, when you most want permanent hair removal).|
Which parts of the body can have laser hair removal treatments?
Any part of the body can have laser hair removal. Popular areas include:
- Torso (back, chest and stomach)
- Face,nose,ears and beard.
- Arms, hands and under-arms
You can see Canova Medical’s laser hair removal prices here.
I always felt uncomfortable and embarrassed about having a hairy back… I had never tried laser treatments because I heard they were very painful! After just one treatment with the Soprano ICE I was blown away by how fast and painless the treatment was, it took just 15 minutes! Thanks to Canova Medical I have gained my confidence back.. now I take the kids swimming and go on the beach without a t-shirt!
-Phil from Preston.
What if I have any other questions?
Please contact the friendly team at Canova Medical – we’d be delighted to help you and answer any questions you may have.
Why choose Canova Medical for your laser hair removal in Manchester?
- Enjoy VIP discretion: You’ll never see another patient at Canova Medical skin clinic Manchester, so your treatments will be in complete privacy.
- Quick and virtually pain-free treatments for most hair and skin types: Our state-of-the-art Soprano Ice machine is more efficient and more pleasant than traditional lasers and IPL machines. It’s the Ferrari of hair removal technology – you will love it!
- Highly-experienced team: Not only is the quality of the products important, but so is the experience of the person administering them. The Canova Medical team are all skilled, qualified and experienced – you can meet the team here.
- Results that you’ll love: You will enjoy the convenience of being hair-free all the time, and in a way that’s almost pain-free, and so quick and efficient. You can see what our patients say about us.
- Pre-treatment Consultation: In order for our medical team to give you the results you need, they will take the time to get to know you and your preferences. This takes place during your 30 min, non-surgical Consultation with the medical expert that will be administering your laser hair removal treatment. Read more about the Consultation.
What’s the next step?
The next step to enjoying the convenience of being hair-free all the time is to arrange a Consultation. This will last approx. 30 mins, and will be with our clinic nurse Nina.She will also be carrying out your treatment.During your consultation Nina will take the time to get to know you and your desired outcomes, obtain your medical history, and make recommendations based on your specific needs.