Enhance your skin health with HydraFacial.
Life-changing results that are both instant and long-lasting.
At Canova Medical in Wilmslow, we offer the revolutionary HydraFacial. Suitable for all skin types, it is an advanced medical facial treatment designed to improve everyone’s skin health, through a huge choice of personally customisable treatment combinations.
Only HydraFacial uses a unique, patented Vortex-Fusion technology to cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and hydrate. HydraFacial super serums are made with nourishing ingredients that create an instantly gratifying glow.
Through personalised booster and treatment combinations, HydraFacial is suitable for all skin types and addresses a huge variety of skin conditions and the advanced signs of ageing – in a relaxing and enjoyable treatment with no downtime.
The wide range of HydraFacial boosters – which also includes partnerships with famous brands like, such as Circadia and Zo – can treat a wide variety of skin issues including fine lines & wrinkles, elasticity & firmness, even tone & vibrancy, skin texture, brown spots, oily & congested skin, enlarged pores and acne.
The spiral design of HydroPeel® Tips, used in conjunction with the HydraFacial proprietary vacuum technology and serums, creates a vortex effect to deliver painless extractions and easily dislodge and remove impurities while simultaneously delivering hydrating skin solutions. HydraFacial delivers instant and long-lasting results that you can see and feel. With ongoing treatments, you’ll notice intensely improved hydration, a more efficient lymphatic drainage system and, at the same time, you will minimise dark spots and dramatically reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
5 easy steps to fight skin conditions and improve skin health:
- Detox: Begin with Lymphatic drainage treatment that improves circulation of the lymph system and helps to eliminate toxins.
- Cleanse + Peel: A deep cleanse to uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
- Extract + Hydrate: Remove debris from pores with painless extraction. Nourish with intense moisturisers that quench skin.
- Fuse + Protect:Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximise your glow.
- Rejuvenate: Finish by bathing the skin with calming red and infrared LED light to reduce redness and further stimulate collagen, supporting the natural production of vitamin D.
The HydraFacial treatment is available in four option levels:
- Basic – Includes Cleanse + Peel, Extract + Hydrate, Fuse + Protect. (30 minutes)
- Refresh – Includes Detox, Cleanse + Peel, Extract + Hydrate, Fuse + Protect, Rejuvenate. (60 minutes)
- Deluxe – Includes Cleanse + Peel, Extract + Hydrate, Booster, Fuse + Protect, Rejuvenate. (45 Minutes)
- Exclusive – Includes Detox, Cleanse + Peel, Extract + Hydrate, Fuse + Protect, Rejuvenate. Specific boosters available to target skin problems like hyperpigmentation, acne, dehydration, anti-ageing. (75 minutes)
The amazing results are both instant and long-lasting.
Shows improvements in appearance of brown spots & redness
UV Digital Imaging
Shows improvements in hydration
(White areas indicate hydration)
Oily & Congested Skin
This Revolutionary Facial Totally Saved My Skin This WinterIn less than 30 minutes, I was finished and ran over to a mirror to inspect. I was shocked at my skin’s glowy, revitalised look. It looked even in tone, the texture was smooth even to the touch, my skin didn’t feel tight or uncomfortable anymore, and I even had a little glow that only my dewy highlighter palette can usually achieve.”
Will it work for my skin type?
HydraFacial is gentle and kind to your unique skin, no matter your age or skin type. It is suitable for people with different sensitivities, troublesome or acne prone skin. It can become a part of your regular skin care regime and also be used to address acne, rashes, sunburns, pigmentation or rosacea.
What areas can be treated with HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is most often used on the face, but it can be used on other areas of skin, including the back, neck, decolletage and hands. It is also suitable for any age and skin type.
What results can I expect and how many treatments will I need?
Your skin will look brighter, healthier and smoother after just one HydraFacial treatment. But regular monthly treatments are usually recommended to get the best results. Your practitioner will assess your skin type and build a treatment plan to help you achieve the results you are looking for.
What is the Aftercare?
A personalised aftercare plan created by Canova Medical will be given to you after your treatment. This will be determined by your unique skin type and which type of HydraFacial you have had. We always advise you to protect your skin after a treatment with a minimum of SPF 30 sunscreen to avoid any sunburn or side effects.
Are there any side effects from HydraFacial?
The side effects of HydraFacials are very minimal. You may experience some redness and slight peeling, depending on your skin and which facial you’ve had. Other than that, HydraFacials are a natural, safe way of creating a healthy glow. During your consultation, your practitioner will personally go through with you any potential side affects you may experience and advise you accordingly. At Canova Medical in Wilmslow, we only use medical grade products which ensure the quality, purity, and suitability of our treatments for your skin type.
Who administers the HydraFacial skin care treatments?
You will be in the excellent hands of our very experienced HydraFacial expert, Charlotte Cordingley, at Canova Medical. She is specialised in facial treatments and skin tightening. Read more about the team at Canova Medical.
Why choose Canova Medical for your facial treatments in Wilmslow?
- Enjoy VIP discretion: You’ll never see another patient at Canova Medical skin clinic Cheshire, so your treatments will be in utter confidence.
- Highly-experienced team: Not only is the quality of the products important, but so is the experience of the person administering them. The Canova Medical team are all skilled, qualified and experienced – you can meet the team here.
- Results that you’ll love: You will enjoy the convenience of having a healthy skin and in a way that’s so quick and efficient. You can see what our patients say about us.
- Pre-treatment Consultation: In order for our medical team to give you the results you need, they will take the time to get to know you and your preferences. This takes place at your half-hour non-surgical treatment Consultation with the medical expert that will be administering your HydraFacial treatment. Read more about the Consultation.
Includes Cleanse + Peel, Extract + Hydrate, Fuse + Protect. (30 minutes)
|Course of 6||£395|
|Course of 12||£711|
Includes Detox, Cleanse + Peel, Extract + Hydrate, Fuse + Protect, Rejuvenate. (60 minutes)
|Course of 6||£495|
|Course of 12||£891|
Includes Cleanse + Peel, Extract + Hydrate, Booster, Fuse + Protect, Rejuvenate. (45 Minutes)
|Course of 6||£545|
|Course of 12||£981|
Includes Detox, Cleanse + Peel, Extract + Hydrate, Fuse + Protect, Rejuvenate.
Specific boosters available to target skin problems like hyperpigmentation, acne, dehydration, anti-ageing. (75 minutes)
|Course of 6||£645|
|Course of 12||£1161|
What’s the next step?
The next step to enjoying the convenience of having a better skin is to arrange a Consultation in our skin clinic in Wilmslow (We are close to Manchester Airport). This will last for half an hour, and will be with the professional who will be administering your treatment. They will take the time to get to know you and your desired outcomes; obtain your medical history; and make recommendations based on your specific needs.