Rhinoplasty Cheshire & Manchester
Do you feel embarrassed by your nose?
Free Consultation Available
You can read more about it here.
If you feel self-conscious about your nose, you’re in good company. After all, it’s one of the most talked-about cosmetic procedures for celebrities. Consequently even people with attractive noses can feel awkward about their nose. With the nose being such a prominent facial feature, it’s not surprising that rhinoplasty (also known as a “nose job”) has become so popular.
The traditional approach to nose jobs is surgery; non-surgical rhinoplasty is also available if you prefer a surgery-free approach.
Whilst non-surgical rhinoplasty is fine for aesthetic purposes, traditional nose surgery is required to correct birth defects or relieve breathing problems.
At Canova Medical, we’ll take time to get to know you, and discover exactly what results you need from your rhinoplasty.
Why choose Canova Medical for your rhinoplasty in Wilmslow?
- Enjoy VIP discretion: You’ll never see another patient at Canova Medical, so your rhinoplasty will be in utter confidence.
- Highly experienced team: The Canova Medical team is skilled, qualified and very experienced – you can meet the team here.
- Results that you’ll love: Whether you want dramatic results or subtle results… the choice is yours. You can see what our patients say about us, and also view some of the Before and After Photos taken at our clinic for rhinoplasty Cheshire.
- Pre-treatment Consultation: In order for our Surgeon to give you the results you need, he will take the time to get to know you and your preferences. This takes place at a one-hour treatment consultation; the entire appointment will be with the Surgeon who will be performing your rhinoplasty surgery. Read more about the Consultation.
Your rhinoplasty questions answered…
Here’s some information to help you decide if nose surgery is right for you, though this will be covered in far more detail at your Consultation.
If you have any other questions, please do contact us: our friendly team is here to help guide you.
How can I be sure that I’ll love the results of my rhinoplasty?
There are 3 reasons why you can certain that you’ll be thrilled with your nose surgery at Canova Medical:
- Experienced Surgeons: The surgical team at Canova are highly experienced with an excellent worldwide reputation. You can meet the team here.
- Happy Customers: Read what our patients say about Canova Medical.
- In-depth Consultations: The Surgeon will spend an hour with you to get to know your beauty goals, likes and dislikes. He’ll ask you all the questions necessary for him to understand the results you’re looking for, so he can give you the best nose job. Your Consultation will be with the Surgeon who’ll actually be performing your nose surgery.
What else can I expect at the Consultation?
As well as understanding exactly how you want your nose to look, your Surgeon will assess your overall physical health.
You will need to provide the Surgeon with your medical history, especially if you have had previous surgeries of the same nature, or if you have had an injury to the nose in recent years.
If you are taking any medications, vitamins or if you smoke, you also need to inform him as part of your medical record. These things need to be taken into consideration because they can also affect the outcome of the procedure.
Where does the nose surgery take place?
Your Consultations will take place at our Wilmslow clinic, where the ambience is elegant yet relaxed. For the maximum in discretion you will never see another patient.
The surgery itself will be carried out a local private hospital. You’ll be given full details at your Consultation.
How do I prepare for rhinoplasty?
You will be fully informed about what you can eat and drink before the procedure, and any precautions regarding medications and smoking.
These are guidelines that you should follow to help ensure that your surgery will go smoothly and without any complications.
What happens during the nose job surgery?
Based on the Consultation you had with your Surgeon, he will have decided on the technique that best suits your case.
There are two ways of performing rhinoplasty surgery: open rhinoplasty and closed rhinoplasty.
- Open rhinoplasty involves making an incision on the columella, or the fleshy, exterior-end of the nasal septum. There may be other incisions depending on the nasal correction that is required by the patient.
- Closed rhinoplasty involves cutting from within the nose with no need to cut the columella.
Once the skin and soft tissues are lifted and separated from the nasal framework, the surgeon will then work on restructuring bone and cartilage to create the nose you want. When this is accomplished, the skin is put back in place; the incisions are sutured; the nose is initially bandaged; and then a splint is placed to protect the new tissues of the nose and keep the new nasal structure in place.
Regardless of which technique that your Surgeon will perform, rhinoplasty often takes one to two hours to finish, but may take longer for more complicated cases.
What happens after the nose surgery? And how long is the recover time?
The first week after surgery you will be given painkillers to ease your discomfort and antibiotics for the risk of infection. You will need to see the Nurse for the removal of the sutures and any splints that you may have.
Bruising and swelling will likely subside within two weeks after the operation. However, total healing will probably take longer as your nose tissues slowly heal. It may take a year or so to finally appreciate the shape.
How much scarring will there be?
In most cases, there is no visible scarring, unless the Surgeon is going to perform open rhinoplasty. In this instance, he would need to make a very small incision at the bottom of your nose.
Do you have any rhinoplasty Before and After pictures?
Yes, you can see rhinoplasty Before and After pictures here. They are all patients of Canova Medical who have kindly consented to let us use their photographs, as they are so happy with their results.
What if I have any other questions?
Please contact the friendly team at Canova Medical – we’d be delighted to help you and answer any questions you may have.
What’s the next step?
The next step to getting the nose you’ve always wanted is to arrange a Consultation. This will last for one hour and will be with the Surgeon who’ll be performing your rhinoplasty in Wilmslow. He will take the time to get to know you and your desired outcomes; obtain your medical history; and make recommendations based on your specific needs. There is a one-off £120 Consultation fee for surgical treatments.
Why is there a Consultation fee?
It is normal for medical specialists to charge a fee for their time; those that do not charge a fee use the Consultation as a promotion. So when you have a Consultation at Canova Medical cosmetic surgery clinic in Wilmslow, Cheshire, you will receive our professional, medical opinion, as you would expect from a medical specialist.
The Consultation fee is a one-off charge: there are no further Consultation fees, neither for your follow-up review appointments, nor for any other treatments you may consider in future. Once you’ve seen us, you’ll be part of the Canova family.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
When you pay for a Consultation, you want to make sure that you get value for money. And for us, that means that the Surgeon gives you detailed and personalised advice based on your own, unique needs. (Whereas at other Clinics, you may receive a sales pitch from a Patient Coordinator with no medical training.) At Canova Medical, many patients find the Consultation so in-depth that they take notes, as there’s so much good advice on offer.
However, you’ll receive a refund (without you needing to ask for it) if you are not a good candidate for cosmetic surgery. This way you can try Canova Medical risk-free to see if we’re right for you.