Cosmetic Surgery Prices
With Italian sculptor Antonio Canova as our inspiration, our role at Canova Medical is to shape your body into your own vision of beauty. You’ll be transformed into your very own masterpiece, to leave you feeling beautiful and confident in your own skin. Whether that means tending to your nose, eye area, ears, breasts, tummy or thighs – we can help you look and feel beautiful, every day, in true Italian style.
Free Consultation for limited time only!
Yes, you read it right. We put together a great offer for you.
- Free Consultation
- No Obligations
You can read more about it here.
Why choose Canova Medical as your cosmetic surgery clinic?
- Enjoy VIP discretion: You’ll never see another patient at Canova Medical, so your treatment will be in utter confidence.
- Highly experienced team: The Canova Medical team are all skilled, qualified and experienced – you can meet the team here.
- Serious about surgery: Cosmetic surgery has become so commonplace that it’s treated like a commodity, where quality and service takes a backseat. At Canova Medical, we always remember that surgery is a big deal, and that quality and service are absolutely critical. It’s all about making you feel special – and treating your health and well being with utmost respect.
- Results that you’ll love: Because we take the time to listen to your needs, and have the skills to deliver what you want, you can be assured that you’ll be thrilled with your cosmetic surgery. You can see what our patients say about us, and also view some of the Before and After Photos taken at our cosmetic surgery clinic.
- Thorough pre-treatment Consultation: In order for our medical team to give you the results you need, they will take the time to get to know you and your preferences. This takes place at a one-hour consultation with the Surgeon that will be performing your cosmetic surgery. Read more about the Consultation.
- Quality after-care: You’ll be well looked after at every stage of your cosmetic surgery – and that includes the after-care. The nurses will ensure you’re feeling well before you leave, and they’ll call you the next day to see how you’re feeling. You’ll also have a follow-up Consultation with your Surgeon at no additional charge… it’s all part of our service to you. You’re welcome to keep in touch with us even after you’ve been discharged after this final follow-up appointment… again, that’s at no additional cost to you, as we want you to be totally happy with your treatment.
- No hidden extras: The prices you see here are what you pay (including VAT), based on Outpatient cosmetic surgery. Of course, any additional requests (such as for overnight accommodation or additional treatments) will be at extra costs. You will be provided with a personalised price based on your exact needs at your Consultation.
“My partner and I both wanted an eyelid lift and it took nearly 12 months of research before deciding on Canova Medical. We had been recommended to Mr Persico and we were not disappointed. The whole process was dealt with both professionally and with caring by all involved. The confidence we felt in Canova even led my partner to go one stage further and also have liposuction. We are both thrilled with the final results and delighted with the after–care.
I could not recommend them highly enough.”
– Louise, Cheshire
Breast surgery prices
Breast surgery addresses a wide number of body complaints, and at Canova Medical we can help you with all types of breast surgery. That includes: breast enlargement; breast uplifts; breast reduction (including male breast reduction); and the removal and replacement of breast implants.
There are also special packages available for PIP implants. (As Canova Medical has never used PIP breast implants, our patients do not need to worry about them. But we’ve treated many clients from other clinics with great success.)
|Breast enlargement with premium Natrelle/Nagor lifetime implants||£ 4,450|
|Breast enlargement with anatomical implants (teardrop shaped)||£ 4,890|
|Breast implant removal||£ 3,590|
|Remove and replace breast implants||£ 5,390|
|Remove & re-augmentation and uplift||£ 6,900|
|PIP Implant – removal and replacement plans||see this page|
|Breast uplift (Mastopexy)||£ 5,990|
|Breast uplift with implants||£ 6,690|
|Breast reduction||£ 6,390|
|Gynaecomastia: male breast reduction||£ 4,690|
Face surgery prices
Face surgery can provide a significant confidence boost, especially treatments such as Otoplasty (ear pinning) and Rhinoplasty (nose surgery). Blepharoplasty (eye lid and eye bag surgery) can also help maintain a youthful look.
|Otoplasty (ear pinning)||£ 2,990|
|Blepharoplasty Upper (eye lid surgery)||£ 2,650|
|Blepharoplasty Lower (eye bag surgery)||£ 3,090|
|Blepharoplasty Upper and Lower (surgery on eye lids and eye bags)||£ 3,950|
|Rhinoplasty (nose surgery)||£ 4,590|
|Open Rhinoplasty||£ 4,890|
Body surgery prices
Liposuction is a good fat loss treatment – provided that you have a diet and exercise programme to help keep the fat off after surgery. For people who have already lost weight (either through dieting or childbirth) and are left with a lose flap of skin in the tummy area, Abdominoplasty (tummy tucks) can give a tighter, leaner tummy.
Mole removal is another surgical treatment that can dramatically improve confidence, whether the mole is relatively small, or a large birthmark.
|Liposuction: 1 area||£ 3,450|
|Liposuction: 2 areas||£ 3,980|
|Liposuction: 3 areas||£ 4,650|
|Liposuction: multiple areas||£ 5,990|
|Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)||£ 6,450|
|Abdominoplasty & liposuction (contouring)||£ 7,190|
|Mole removal (including histology, as required)||£ 759|
About Canova Medical’s cosmetic surgery prices
The cosmetic surgery prices shown are the standard prices (including VAT) for Outpatient Surgery. There are no hidden extras.
Additional requests, such as Overnight Accommodation and extra treatments will be at additional cost. You will be provided with a personalised price based on your needs at your Consultation.
What’s the next step to cosmetic surgery?
The next step is to arrange a Consultation. This will last for an hour, and will be with the Surgeon who’d be performing your cosmetic surgery. He will take the time to get to know you and your desired outcomes, and make recommendations based on your specific needs. There is a one-off £120 consultation fee for Surgical Consultations.
Why is there a Consultation fee?
It is normal for medical specialists to charge a fee for their time; those that do not charge a fee, use the Consultation as a promotion. So when you have a Consultation at Canova Medical cosmetic surgery clinic you will receive our professional, medical opinion, as you would expect from a medical specialist.
The Consultation fee is a one-off charge: there are no further Consultation fees, neither for your follow-up review appointments, nor for any other treatments you may consider in future. Once you’ve seen us, you’ll be part of the Canova family.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
When you pay for a Consultation, you want to make sure that you get value for money. And for us, that means that the Surgeon gives you detailed and personalised advice based on your own, unique needs. (Whereas at other Clinics, you may receive a sales pitch from a Patient Coordinator with no medical training.) At Canova Medical, many patients find the Consultation so in-depth that they take notes, as there’s so much good advice on offer.
However, you’ll receive a refund (without you needing to ask for it) if you are not a good candidate for cosmetic surgery. This way you can try Canova Medical risk-free to see if we’re right for you.