With Italian sculptor Antonio Canova as our inspiration, our role at Canova Medical is to shape your body into your own vision of beauty. You’ll be transformed into your very own masterpiece, to leave you feeling beautiful and confident in your own skin. Whether that means tending to your nose, eye area, ears, breasts, arms, tummy or thighs – we can help you look and feel beautiful, every day, in true Italian style.
Why choose Canova Medical as your cosmetic surgery clinic?
- Enjoy VIP discretion: You’ll never see another patient at Canova Medical, so your treatment will be in utter confidence.
- Highly experienced team: The Canova Medical team are all skilled, qualified and experienced – you can meet the team here.
- Serious about surgery: Cosmetic surgery has become so commonplace that it’s treated like a commodity, where quality and service takes a backseat. At Canova Medical, we always remember that surgery is a big deal, and that quality and service are absolutely critical. It’s all about making you feel special – and treating your health and well being with utmost respect.
- Results that you’ll love: Because we take the time to listen to your needs, and have the skills to deliver what you want, you can be assured that you’ll be thrilled with your cosmetic surgery. You can see what our patients say about us.
- Thorough pre-treatment Consultation: In order for our medical team to give you the results you need, they will take the time to get to know you and your preferences. This takes place at a one-hour consultation with the Surgeon that will be performing your cosmetic surgery.
- Quality after-care: You’ll be well looked after at every stage of your cosmetic surgery – and that includes the after-care. The nurses will ensure you’re feeling well before you leave, and they’ll call you the next day to see how you’re feeling. You’ll also have a follow-up Consultation with your Surgeon at no additional charge… it’s all part of our service to you. You’re welcome to keep in touch with us even after you’ve been discharged after this final follow-up appointment… again, that’s at no additional cost to you, as we want you to be totally happy with your treatment.
- No hidden extras: The prices you see here are what you pay (including VAT), based on Outpatient cosmetic surgery. Of course, any additional requests (such as for overnight accommodation or additional treatments) will be at extra costs. You will be provided with a personalised price based on your exact needs at your Consultation.
“My husband and I had been recommended to Canova Medical we were not disappointed. The whole process was dealt with both professionally and with caring by all involved. The confidence we felt in Canova even led my partner to go one stage further and also have liposuction. We are both thrilled with the final results and delighted with the after–care. I could not recommend them highly enough.” – Louise, Cheshire
Face surgery prices
Face surgery can provide a significant confidence boost. Especially treatments such blepharoplasty (eyelid and eye bag surgery) can also help maintain a youthful look.
|Blepharoplasty Upper (eye lid surgery)||£ 3,000|
|Blepharoplasty Lower (eye bag surgery)||t.b.c|
|Blepharoplasty Upper and Lower (surgery on eye lids and eye bags)||t.b.c|
Lumps and Bumps
|Shave mole||From £ 495|
|Excision mole||From £ 595|
|Ear keloid excision||From £ 745|
|Cyst and Lipoma||From £ 975|
About Canova Medical’s cosmetic surgery prices
The cosmetic surgery prices shown are the standard prices (including VAT) for Outpatient Surgery. There are no hidden extras. Additional requests, such as Overnight Accommodation and extra treatments will be at additional cost. You will be provided with a personalised price based on your needs at your Consultation.