Breast Augmentation (Breast Enlargement)
Do you feel self-conscious about your breasts and wish they were larger?
Free Consultation Available
You can read more about it here.
If you’ve ever wished for larger breasts, you’re not alone. In fact, breast enlargement (also known as breast augmentation) is the most frequently requested cosmetic surgery procedure here in the UK.
Breast enlargement surgery is ideal for women who wish they were curvier. Such patients may be naturally small chested and feel that their bodies are out of proportion. Or maybe their breast size has diminished over time, due to ageing, weight loss, pregnancy or breast-feeding.
At Canova Medical, we’ll take time to get to know you, and discover exactly what results you aspire to from your breast surgery in South Manchester.
Why choose Canova Medical as your clinic for your surgery?
- Enjoy VIP discretion: You’ll never see another patient at Canova Medical, so your breast enlargement will be in utter confidence.
- Breast implants with lifetime warranties: Canova Medical uses two types of breast implants: Motiva, and Nagor (which are British-made). Both of these breast implant brands are of the highest quality, and have lifetime warranties… it’s what you deserve.
- Highly experienced team: Not only is the quality of the products important, but so is the experience of the Surgeon who’ll be performing your procedure. The Canova Medical team are all skilled, qualified and experienced – you can meet the team here.
- Results that you’ll love: Whether you want dramatic results or subtle results… the choice is yours. You can see what our patients say about us, and also view some of the Before and After Photos taken at our clinic for breast enlargement Wilmslow.
- Pre-treatment Consultation: In order for our Surgeon to give you the results you need, he will take the time to get to know you and your preferences. This takes place at a one-hour treatment consultation; the entire appointment will be with the Surgeon who will be performing your surgery. Read more about the Consultation.
If you want to know more about breast enlargement prices visit the dedicated page.
Your breast augmentation questions answered.
Here’s some information to help you decide if breast enlargement surgery is right for you, though this will be covered in far more detail at your Consultation.
If you have any other questions, please do contact us: our friendly team is here to help guide you!
How can I be sure that I’ll love the results of my breast? How will I know what size breast will suit me?
There are 3 reasons why you can certain that you’ll be thrilled with your breast enlargement from Canova Medical:
- Experienced Surgeons: The surgical team at Canova are highly experienced with an excellent worldwide reputation. You can meet the team here.
- Happy Customers: Read what our patients say about Canova Medical.
- In-depth Consultations: The Surgeon will spend an hour with you to get to know your beauty goals, likes and dislikes. He’ll ask you all the questions necessary for him to understand the results you’re looking for. Your Consultation will be with the Surgeon who’ll actually be performing your breast enlargement.
I had breast augmentation in July. I researched intensely before choosing the wonderful team at Canova Medical. From beginning to end the experience was fantastic!! There was so much care given even when I had had my surgery, and the follow on care was exceptional. I was advised which size of implant for my frame etc. and he was spot on, I am so very thrilled with my new assets. The perfect place did my perfect surgery! Thank you all so very much! xx
– Karen, Liverpool
What else can I expect at the Consultation?
As well as understanding exactly how you want your breast augmentation to look and feel, your Surgeon will assess your overall physical health. Any medical conditions will be discussed and evaluated, to ensure that you are a good candidate for breast augmentation. The Surgeon will also pay particular attention to the condition of your breasts.
Depending on your medical history, your Surgeon may suggest that your implants are placed either on top of your chest muscle, or underneath your chest muscle. (Placing the implants underneath the chest muscle means that they won’t interfere with mammograms.)
What kind of breast implants do you use? And how do I know if they are any good or not?
Canova Medical uses two brands of breast implants. They are both internationally-recognised as being the best breast implants, and both brands offer lifetime warranties. So you can absolute confidence in knowing that your breast implants are the best available.
The breast implant brands offered at Canova Medical are:
- Motiva: This range is so extensive that there are more than 600 breast augmentation combinations to choose from. The variations cover the type of filler used; to the shape of the implant; and the degree of lift. All implants have a lifetime warranty.
- Impleo by Nagor: Soft, well fitting implants that are manufactured in the UK. These implants also have a lifetime warranty. Impleo also has a wide range of sizes and profiles for you to choose from.
How will I know which breast implant to choose?
During your hour-long consultation with your Surgeon, he will listen carefully to your wishes and obtain your medical history.
Based upon that information, he will then be able to recommend the best breast implant for your unique needs. (So there is no need for you to research the specific breast implants – your Surgeon does this for you.)
Canova Medical is independently owned and is not a tied agent of any specific breast implant suppliers. This means we can offer you more than one brand, giving you the best quality products and the results you’re after. (All the breast augmentation costs will be discuss during the consultation as well.)
As you can see from our patient testimonials, the Surgeons at Canova Medical are absolute experts in delivering the outcomes our patients look for.
Who performs the surgery?
Mr Giorgio Netri (Consultant Plastic Surgeon) performs breast enlargements at our Wilmslow clinic.
Where does the breast enlargement surgery take place?
Your Consultations will take place at our Wilmslow clinic, where the ambience is elegant yet relaxed. For the maximum in discretion you will never see another patient.
The surgery itself will be carried out a local private hospital. You’ll be given full details at your Consultation.
How do I prepare for breast augmentation surgery?
You will be fully informed about what you can eat and drink before the procedure, and any precautions regarding medications and smoking.
These are guidelines that you should follow to help ensure that your surgery will go smoothly and without any complications.
What happens during the breast augmentation surgery?
Your Surgeon will begin by making a small incision below the breast. He can then gently lift the skin and breast tissue to insert your implants. The Surgeon will ensure that the implants are evenly positioned, and that the nipple will be the focal point – just like natural breasts.
What happens after the surgery?
Dissolvable stitches are used for closing the incisions. A light, absorbable dressing is placed on top, and should remain in place until your first post-operative appointment with the Nurse a week later.
It is recommended that you wear a sports bra for the duration of the healing process, which can take up to six weeks.
Does it hurt? And how long is the recovery time?
There is some degree of discomfort but not severe pain.
Your breasts will feel sore and tender afterwards, with some post-operative bruising and swelling. This will start to improve after two weeks. For this reason, it’s advised that you take seven to 10 days off work (or more, if your job involves lifting and carrying).
The healing process takes up to six weeks in total.
How much scarring will there be?
There will be a very small 2 to 4cm scar on the mammary fold (just underneath the breasts, where your bra sits).
Do you have any Before and After pictures?
Yes, you can see breast enlargement Before and After pictures here. They are all patients of Canova Medical who have kindly consented to let us use their photographs, as they are so happy with their results.
What if I have any other questions?
Please contact the friendly team at Canova Medical – we’d be delighted to help you and answer any questions you may have.
What’s the next step?
The next step to getting the breasts you’ve always dreamed of is to arrange a Consultation. This will last for one hour and will be with the Surgeon who’ll be performing your breast enlargement procedure. He will take the time to get to know you and your desired outcomes; obtain your medical history; and make recommendations based on your specific needs. There is a one-off £120 Consultation fee for surgical treatments.
Why is there a Consultation fee?
It is normal for medical specialists to charge a fee for their time; those that do not charge a fee use the Consultation as a promotion. So when you have a Consultation at Canova Medical cosmetic surgery clinic in South Manchester, Wilmslow, you will receive our professional, medical opinion, as you would expect from a medical specialist.
The Consultation fee is a one-off charge: there are no further Consultation fees, neither for your follow-up review appointments, nor for any other treatments you may consider in future. Once you’ve seen us, you’ll be part of the Canova family.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
When you pay for a Consultation, you want to make sure that you get value for money. And for us, that means that the Surgeon gives you detailed and personalised advice based on your own, unique needs. (Whereas at other Clinics, you may receive a sales pitch from a Patient Coordinator with no medical training.) At Canova Medical, many patients find the Consultation so in-depth that they take notes, as there’s so much good advice on offer.
However, you’ll receive a refund (without you needing to ask for it) if you are not a good candidate for cosmetic surgery. This way you can try Canova Medical risk-free to see if we’re right for you.